- Please comply with the rules specified in the Conditions and Rules.
Those entries will not be accepted which the Disqualification applies or which deviate from the following instructions.
- Click the “Application for the International Design Competition ” on the JDF website (http://www.jdf.or.jp/eng/index.html), fill the Entry Form with the required information and send it with the image files of your work attached.
- We accept one work per sub-theme.
If the contestant enters more than one work for one sub-theme, the latest-entered work only will be eligible for screening.
- Not more than five image files of a work should be submitted.
- State the dimensions of your work on the product item.
- Please note that only still image files can be submitted.
||Only JPEG is accepted.
|Number of files
||Up to 5 image files per entry
||Less than 2.5MB per entry
||800x600 pixels, less than 150dpi, free to vertical and
||RGB color mode only.
- Search for files on each item using the “Browse…” button.
(For those using Windows machines, choose “All files” on the field determining types of files to be shown.
The recommended browsers are Internet Explorer and Netscape, Version 4.0 or higher.)
- Only half-width letters and numbers should be used for the names of the files to be uploaded and the folders where the files are located. Windows users should open “My Computer” and save “picture.jpg” to the C drive before uploading. Some Macintosh machines may not automatically add file extensions (such as “.jpg”).
When entering file extensions manually, please be sure to enter them correctly.
- When uploading more than one file, be sure they all have different file names.
- JPEG is only image file type allowed.
- The maximum number of image files is five.
- The total data size for all files should be less than 2.5MB.